Last Modified: 03/15/2019
Thanks for visiting our Website. To make this document easier to read, we’re going to use some abbreviations throughout. “180” or “us” or “we” refers to 180 Projekt, LLC. Our “Website” refers to the domain <<https://180projekt.com/>>, as well as the content and webpages on the Website. “You” and “your” refer to you and other users of the Website.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- on this Website;
- in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website;
- when you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy; and
- when you access, use, and/or order through the Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by 180 or any third party; or
- any third party, including through any application or content, including advertising, that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 18
Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What We Collect
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, and e-mail address;
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us;
- automatically as you navigate through the site (information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies; and/or
- from third parties, for example, our business and/or advertising partners.
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, placing an order through our Website, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
We use third party cookies and similar technologies (for example, web beacons, pixels, tags and device identifiers) to recognize you and/or your device(s) on, off, and across the different applications of the Website and devices. When you access or leave the Website, we receive the URL of both the site you came from and the one you go to next. We may also get information about your IP address, proxy server, operating system, web browser and add-ons, device identifier and features, and/or ISP or your mobile carrier. We also receive data from your devices and networks, including location data. We do not collect location concerning your GPS location.
Cookies and similar technologies help to facilitate the best possible user experience of the Website as they allow us to recognize your user preferences and information from session to session and generally improve the functionality of the Website. Although most internet browsers accept cookies and the like by default, you can control these types of technology through your browser settings and similar tools and agree to refuse all cookies altogether. If you refuse to accept cookies and similar technologies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser or smartphone, you prohibit us from delivering the full capability of the Website and prevent the use of certain features and services that require these technologies.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To allow you to upload designs and create apparel using such designs for commercial purposes.
- To allow you to upload designs and create apparel using such designs for fundraisers.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Service and Marketing Messages
We may use your information to contact you about product and service offerings by email or otherwise. You have the right to opt-out of such messages. We may use your information to contact you about account, security, legal and other service-related issues. Please be aware that you cannot opt-out of receiving service messages from us, including security and legal notices.
Third-party Information Collection
180 cannot regulate other sites, content, or applications linked or provided from within the Website and our various web sites and services. Some content or applications, including partner offers, on or in the Website may be served by third-parties, including content providers, application providers, analytics companies, your mobile device manufacturer, and your mobile service provider. These other sites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information from you. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps, and other online services. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) targeted content. We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
Disclosure of Your Information
Disclosure on Your Behalf
We will share your personal data internally within 180 to help improve our products and services.
Disclosure to Our Service Providers
Disclosure to Authorized Dealers
180 has business relationships with several entities authorized to distribute our products including, without limitation, the third-party providers listed at 180’s Website Policies page (“Authorized Dealers”). We will share some or all of the information you provide to us with those Authorized Dealers in order to provide the business you request of us and to maintain the best level of service to you. Authorized Dealers will have access to your information as reasonably necessary to contact you per your request for information concerning our products and services and are obligated not to disclose or use it for other purposes.
It is possible that we will need to disclose information about you when required by law, subpoena, or other legal process or if we have a good faith belief that disclosure is reasonably necessary to (1) investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual illegal activities or to assist government enforcement agencies; (2) enforce our agreements with you; (3) investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations; (4) protect the security or integrity of the Website; or (5) exercise or protect the rights and safety of 180 and others. We may attempt to notify you about legal demands for your personal data when appropriate in our judgment, unless prohibited by law or court order or when the request is an emergency. We may dispute such demands when we believe, in our discretion, that the requests are unlawful, overbroad, vague, or lack proper authority, but we do not promise to challenge every demand.
Your Rights to Deleting, Accessing and Correcting Your Information
For personal data that we have about you, you have the following rights:
- Deletion. You may ask us to erase or delete all or some of your personal data. Please note that doing so may limit your ability to use certain functionality of the Website.
- Correction/Modification: You may edit some of your personal data through your account or ask us to change, update, or fix your data in certain cases, including if it’s inaccurate.
- Object to, or Limit or Restrict, Use of Data: You can ask us to stop using all or some of your personal data (for example, if we have no legal right to keep using it) or to limit our use of it (for example, if your personal data is inaccurate or unlawfully held).
- Right to Access and/or Take Your Data: You can ask us for a copy of your personal data you provided to us.
To make these or any other requests with respect to your personal information, you may contact us at: email@example.com. We ask that individuals making requests identify themselves and identify the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before we process any requests. We may decline to process requests if we cannot verify the requestor’s identity, if we believe the request will jeopardize the privacy of others, if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect, or for a similar legitimate purpose. In any case, where we provide information access, deletion or correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort.
If we modify or delete some or all of your personal information, we will retain your personal data if reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations (including law enforcement requests), meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, maintain security, prevent fraud and abuse, enforce obligations or fulfill any other requests from you (for example, to opt-out of further messages or for a copy of your data).
Notice to California Residents – California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident and have provided us with personal information, California law requires that we provide you with a summary of your privacy rights under the California Online Privacy Protection Act (the “Act”) and the California Business and Professions Code. As required by the Act, we will provide you with the categories of personally identifiable information that we collect through the Website and the categories of third party persons or entities with whom such personally identifiable information may be shared for direct marketing purposes at your request. California law requires us to inform you, at your request, (1) the categories of personally identifiable information we collect and what third parties we share that information with; (2) the names and addresses of those third parties; and (3) examples of the products marketed by those companies. The Act further requires us to allow you to control who we can and cannot share that information with. To obtain this information, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the phrase “California Privacy Request” in the subject line. When contacting us, please indicate your name, address, email address, and what personally identifiable information you do not want us to share with third parties. Please allow thirty (30) days for a response. Also, please note that there is no charge for controlling the sharing of your personally identifiable information or requesting this notice.
Security and Protection
We implement security safeguards designed to protect your data. These include using encryption for your data while it is being transmitted between your device or browser and our servers. However, given the nature of communications and information technology, and that the use of the internet has inherent risks, although we regularly monitor for possible vulnerabilities and attacks, we cannot warrant or guarantee that information provided to us through the Website or stored in our systems or otherwise will be absolutely free from unauthorized intrusion by others, nor can we warrant or guarantee that such data may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. Therefore, any transmission of personal information to the Website is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We further urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas, if any, of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Processing of Data
Where we rely on your consent to process personal data, you have the right to withdraw or decline your consent at any time, and where we rely on legitimate interests, you have the right to object. If you have any questions about the lawful basis upon which we collect and use your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com.